Site Meter



Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dreams do come true

I am so humbly grateful to the Universe. Six months ago, I thought I was not going to live, then I thought I would loose my left leg or never be able to bend my knee. My reality was terrifying and I shut down.Thank God the family arrived....the strong, sensible, positive thinking women, I love completely. My amazing, generous Sister in law, Rita and the bright positive healing force of my daughter Laurie. They kept repeating to me. What you believe will actuallize. I was going to survive, get strong, be ambulatory and travel to vist the Grands in Edmonton. I leave May 7th.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou friends and family for your prayers and love. The body is an amazing self righting mechanism that I give praise for daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year later on my way back to Edm for moms day and birthdays....so blessed

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada